1.2. If any of the terms of the Agreement are determined to be unlawful, invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason, it shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms. Any failure or delay on our part to act or exercise any right or remedy with respect to a breach of any of the terms of this Agreement by you, shall not be construed as a waiver of our right to act with respect to the said breach or any prior, concurrent, subsequent or similar breaches.
2.1 You should ensure that you read, understand and agree with all the terms and conditions contained in the Agreement, before you may use the Services by clicking on “I agree” option. You should only use the Services if you have read and understood the Agreement and agree to abide by its terms and conditions. If you have any questions about the Agreement please contact us at email@example.com In absence of acceptance of the terms and conditions, your continued use of the Services will be deemed to constitute and construe your acceptance of the changes to the Agreement and you shall abide by the said rules and amendments thereof.
2.2 We reserve the right to add, delete, amend, modify or change any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time, and it is advisable to regularly look at these terms. We may give notice of such changes ("Notice") either by notification in the manner as the Company may deem fit and proper or by posting the amended Agreement on the Platform/website. Such modifications could include changes to any of our Game Rules. If you do not agree with the terms of the amended Agreement, you may terminate your use of the Services by notifying us that you wish to terminate your Accounts. Your continued use of the Services will be deemed to constitute and construe your acceptance of the changes to the Agreement and you shall abide by the said rules and amendments thereof.
• Accounts- refers to two virtual accounts opened by you for the initiation of the services offered by the Company.
• Agreement- unless the name specifically mentioned in the context, the word “Agreement” refers to the present Agreement.
• Eligible territory- The ‘Eligible Territory' is defined as being the territory of India excluding the states of Asom, Telangana, Odisha, Nagaland and Sikkim.
• ‘Real Chip Games’ are defined as being any games or tournaments which are part of the Services and require the User to maintain a non-zero cash balance ("Cash Balance") in their Accounts.
• Practice Games- Any game other than a Real Chip Game made available by the Company through the Platform or the Software, is defined as a 'Practice Game'.
• Games- All Real Chip Games and Practice Games shall be collectively defined as 'Games'.
Membership- the website and its membership are strictly private. One who after providing authentic information gets the account details and thus after clicking on the “I agree” option, a person gets the membership.
• Restricted Territory- the State of Assam, Sikkim, Telangana, Odisha and Nagaland.
• Services offered- All tournaments, promotional games, practice games and cash games organized on the Websites are collectively referred as "Games". The rules applicable to each type of Game are provided under the Help section on the respective Website and App.
• "Cash Game(s)" are Games that require the participant to have certain minimum cash balance in their user account to participate. All other Games offered on the Portal are defined as Non-Cash Game(s).
The Company charges service charges for Cash Games, which may vary depending on the nature of the Cash Game and are subject to change from time to time. Non-Cash Games are offered free on the Portal, but may be subject to entry restrictions in some cases. Service charges charged by us are inclusive of all applicable taxes, including GST.
3.1 In order to participate in Practice Games, you must be at least 18 years old.
3.2 In order to participate in Real Chip Games, you must satisfy the following criteria at all times:
• You must be at least 18 years old, and must not suffer from any disability or impairment which would prevent you from understanding and assuming the responsibilities contained in the Agreement, or from participating in the Games which are offered as part of the Services.
• You must be a resident of India,
• You must satisfy yourself that it is legal for you to participate in Real Chip Games in the specific jurisdiction from which you are accessing the Services.
• You are not a resident of any of the following states: Assam, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim and Telangana.
• You are not logging in from any of the following states: Assam, Nagaland, Odisha, Sikkim and Telangana.
• You must possess a valid PAN number, which will be associated with your account and which you will provide to us upon request.
3.3 Users who do not fulfill the above criteria are expressly barred from participating in Real Chip Games, and would not be entitled to receive any prizes which they may win as a result of participation in Real Chip Games.
3.4 You understand and accept that by viewing or using the Platform or availing of any Services, or using communication features on the Platform, you may be exposed to content posted by other Users which you may find offensive, objectionable or indecent. You may bring such content posted by other Users to our notice without any further delay that you may find offensive, objectionable or indecent and we reserve the right to act upon it as we may deem fit. The decision taken by us on this regard shall be final and binding on you..
3.5 The user agrees and acknowledges that he/she can only access the game from territories that are not classified as eligible Territories. Any access to our website or mobile application by the user from a restricted territory through the usage of IP or GPS masking software such as Fake GPS location, Fake GPS GEO Location, Spoofer etc. will amount to a breach of our terms and conditions. Further such acts are punishable offences under the relevant provisions of the Information Technology Act 2000. Furthermore this will lead to permanent blacklisting and deletion of the Username and also forfeiture of the entire cash balance for which the User shall be solely liable to penalties (monetary and penal) under applicable laws. The Company is not responsible for the consequences on the User for illegally accessing our platforms by breaching our security protocol.
3.6 You agree and acknowledge that you are not a politically exposed person.
3.7 You agree and acknowledge that you have not been convicted for any crime.
3.8 You agree and acknowledge that you are not on the UN Sanctions list or works for a company that is on the UN sanctions list.
4.1 We provide valid, registered Users the opportunity to access and play online Rummy. The Company provides software and IT services to enable games of skill to be played with other individuals over the internet.
4.2 The Services provided by the Company are only intended to facilitate games of skill.
4.3 The Company levies a charge ("Service Charge") for Real Chip Games only from the winner(s) of said real chip games, which would be inclusive of GST as may be applicable. The Service Charge may vary from time to time and from one Real Chip Game to another.
5.1 All chips bought by the Users will come in to the user Account in the app .
5.2 Your Accounts are to be used solely by you and it will be non-transferrable.
5.3 You undertake that all the information provided by you at the time of opening the Accounts, or provided by you subsequently upon request by the Company, is true, complete and correct as per your knowledge, information and belief. You further undertake to provide proof relating to any such information, including copies of documents such as your PAN card, or address and identity proof in ORIGINAL, upon request by the Company. You understand that the Company may take steps to verify any such information provided by you. Your continued use of the Services, including but not limited to your ability to make Cash Credits and Cash Withdrawals in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, is subject to the Company’s continued satisfaction that all such details provided by you are true, complete and correct.
5.4 You are prohibited from using the Services by means of Accounts registered in the name of any other individual.
5.5 Should you attempt to open more than one Account, under your own name or under any other name, or should you attempt to use the Services by means of any other person's Accounts, we will be entitled to close all your Accounts and bar you from accessing or using the Services in the future without notice.
The Company reserves the right to monitor any effort to establish multiple accounts; in the event the Company discovers that you have opened more than one Account per person, all additional accounts will be closed without notice and continued violation will result in the termination of any and all of your Accounts and the Company may void any associated winnings.
5.6 You shall not share the password to your Accounts, or any other confidential or sensitive information associated with your Accounts, with any other individual. The Company is not responsible if your Accounts are accessed by others using your password or other credentials or information. The Company assumes your responsibility in taking appropriate steps to select and secure your passwords by recommending to have a strong password.
6.1 In order to participate in Real Chip Games, you are required to maintain a positive Cash Balance in your Accounts.
6.2 The Cash Balance will comprise of two components- Monies residing in your “Chips Account” and monies residing in your “Bonus Accounts”. In relation to such Cash Balance, you undertake/ understand the following:
• All credits to your Chips Account (“Cash Credits”) made by you must be through the third-party payment gateway(s) made available on the Platform by the Company. The Company is not responsible for authorization/denial of any such transactions, and such transactions are subject to and must be undertaken in accordance with the terms and conditions specified by such third-party payment gateways. The Company may however reverse any transaction, in which case the relevant amount would be refunded to the instrument/account which was used to perform the transaction.
• It is further agreed and acknowledged by the Users that all credits in the Chips Account made by the respective Users shall at all times be held by the Company in trust, for and on behalf of the respective Users till such amount is deducted from the Chips Account to enable the Users to participate and play the Real Chip Games.
• All Cash Credits must be through instruments/accounts which belong to you and are in your name.
• All transactions on the Platform must be conducted in Indian Rupees.
• Any winnings in Real Chip Games will be credited exclusively to the Winnings Component of the Bonus Account. Any Bonus Amount shall also be credited exclusively to the Bonus Component of your Bonus Accounts in accordance with Section 20 of this Agreement,
• The Users agree and acknowledge that the Company shall facilitate to collect and receive the winning amount from the other participants in the cash game and transfer to the winner. The Company shall hold the same in the Winnings Component of the Bonus Account, in trust for and on behalf of the winner until such time as the User may decide to utilize it to play a cash Game or withdraw the same, in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
• The Users further agree and acknowledge that the Company shall hold the Bonus Amount (if any) in the Bonus Component of the Bonus Account in trust, for and on behalf of the respective users until such time as the User may decide to utilize it to play a cash Game or withdraw the same, in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
• A cash amount corresponding to the aggregate of the amounts in the Chips Account and the Bonus Accounts of all users is maintained in an unencumbered and non-interest bearing bank account(s) by the Company at all times, separate from other funds of the Company. Such Cash Balances are available to either be played to the extent of amount lying in the Chips Account or be withdrawn to the extent of amount lying in Bonus Account at any time by Users, subject to specific restrictions contained in the Agreement. To the extent permitted by law, the claims of Users over amounts corresponding to their Cash Balances will be given preference over all other claims.
• Any withdrawal of amounts from your Accounts (“Cash Withdrawal”) may be carried out only in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
• The Company may impose daily/per-session limits, or other types of limits, upon your ability to perform cash credits or Cash Withdrawals, in order to encourage responsible play as well as to prevent unauthorized or illegal activity. You will be informed of such limits at the time when they are imposed, and will also be informed of any change to such limits. While you may request that such limits be modified, the Company reserves the right to impose and modify such limits using its sole discretion.
• Cash Withdrawals may be requested by you at any time, subject to any limits which have been imposed and in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Such Cash Withdrawal will be affected by the Company by way of bank transfer to your bank account. Your preference in this regard will be given due consideration. Please note that any Cash Withdrawal will be affected by the Company only in favour of an Indian Rupee account in your name.
• The Cash Balance does not carry any interest. The Cash Balance is not transferable or negotiable, except to the extent as may be expressly permitted by the Agreement. [Further, no Cash Withdrawal will be allowed from the Cash Balance associated with the Bonus Accounts of each such User, who has not played sufficient number of Real Chip Games or made cash credits (which may be determined solely by the Company in its discretion).]
• Except in the manner as provided under Section 19 of this Agreement, no Cash Withdrawal would be permitted from the Chips Account. Cash Withdrawals may be permitted only from the Winnings Component, subject to participation in the requisite number of Real Chip Games (as determined by the Company in its discretion) and the Bonus Amounts residing in the Bonus Component credited by the Company. To additionally clarify, any Cash Withdrawal would be permitted exclusively from the Bonus Account. When the respective user chooses to withdraw such winnings from the Bonus Account, the Company on receipt of the request in the specified form would transfer the specified amount to the Users
• Cash Credits made for participation in the Real Chip Games are not available for Cash Withdrawals. Thus no Cash Withdrawal is permitted by redeeming the chips in the Chips Account.
• Accordingly, while purchasing chips from the Cash Balance in order to gain a seat on the table or in a tournament, the nonrefundable component, i.e. the Chips Account, gets deducted first followed by the refundable component, i.e Bonus Account, to ensure the maximum possible part of the left over amount in the Cash Balance is available for refund through Cash Withdrawal. Further, within the Bonus Account, the Bonus Component gets deducted first while purchasing chips followed by the Winnings Component.
• In the event that, for a period of more than 300 days, you (i) maintain a Cash Balance and (ii) fail to participate in a Real Chip Game, the Company reserves the right to forfeit with the entire amount in the Chips Account as it deems fit. Further the Company shall refund the entire amount in the Bonus Account (lying more than 300 days) to your bank account available with us or in case of non-availability of your bank account details, the Company may require you to provide those details to process the refund. In case of non-submission of bank account details within scheduled time, the Company reserves the right to forfeit the amount in the Bonus Account or otherwise deal with such amount as it deems fit. In case of forfeiture, the amount forfeited by the Company shall be considered as Gross amount charged which is inclusive of Goods and Service Tax (GST) as may be applicable. These requirements and provisions may be modified from time to time in accordance with changes to the relevant tax and other laws.
Q. Any Query or dispute related to money or of any other kind , The Company has all the rights to take final decision and Company is not liable to show the Documents or details to the user . And User has to agree with company decision also user will not be able to file any charge against company in any court or any such kind of thing .
6.3 The Company is obligated to deduct tax at source ("TDS") in case of Real Chip Games. In such cases, winnings shall be credited to your Bonus Account after deducting TDS @ 30%. Please note that in accordance with the provisions, you must possess a valid PAN and provide your PAN details and proof thereof immediately upon request, in order to enable us to credit such winnings and allow for Cash Withdrawals in this respect. If you fail to provide valid PAN details within 60 days from the date of completion of game in which your winnings are more than Rs. 10,000/- and subject to TDS deduction, the Company reserves the right to forfeit the winnings of said game after remitting applicable TDS to Government authorities. In case of forfeiture, the amount forfeited by the Company shall be considered as Gross amount charged which is inclusive of Goods and Service Tax (GST) as may be applicable. These requirements and provisions may be modified from time to time in accordance with changes to the relevant tax and other laws.
• undertaking any activity through the Services, the Platform or the Software that may be construed as money laundering (either under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 or otherwise), including, without limitation, deliberately losing Real Chip Games to particular User(s), other forms of collusive or fraudulent activity designed to transfer funds to or from other individuals, or making cash credits through a credit card or similar financial instrument and attempting to make Cash Withdrawals in another form without participating in Real Chip Games.
• posting, publishing or otherwise making available to other Users through our Services, Platform or Software, any content which is obscene, defamatory, illegal, prejudicial to the Company, or is otherwise deemed offensive by the company without being illegal.
• undertaking any activity which may be harmful to other Users or interfere with the functioning of the Platform, the Software or the Services, including but not limited to attempting to decompile the Software, intercept communications with the Platform, attempting to mask or spoof your IP address, or uploading or spreading viruses or computer contaminants (as defined in the Information Technology Act, 2000 or such other laws as may be in force in India).
7.2 Employees, directors, consultants and agents of the Company, and any of their immediate relatives, are prohibited from participating in Real Chip Games in any manner, except such pre- designated employees for whom limited any participation which may be required in the course of their employment for the purpose of testing under monitored environment.
7.3 When putting up a profile picture, impersonating another person such as a celebrity is unlikely to be unlawful except in situations where the law specifically provides so. Some such situations entail fraudulent impersonation for deceit, copy right infringement and defamation. Hence, the choice of picture profile and its ramifications are at the player’s discretion.
You agree to abide by the rules and regulations of each of the Games as published and periodically updated (the “Game Rules"). You should ensure that you have read and understood the rules and regulations of the Games. These Game Rules form part of the Agreement and can be found on the ‘About Games’ page of the Platform. Please read them now before using the Services. We may, from time to time, make additional Game formats available as part of the Services. This Agreement will apply to any Game Rules relating to such Game formats. We will let you know about, and give you the opportunity to read, such Game Rules at the time of introducing additional Games to the Platform. We reserve the right to determine the results and winners of each of the Games in accordance with the Game Rules. By registering and/or participating in any Game or tournament you agree by these determinations. We will post lists of winners on the Platform following each Game. Through this Agreement the User allows the Company to publish his/her photo and name on the website/platform or any of the social media platforms as winners for the purpose of advertisements. The User hereby declares that he/she shall have no objections for the same.
9.1 It is clarified that, once the chips are put in the game table, under no circumstance would the chips be returned to the Chips Account or the Winnings and Bonus Account. Upon the successful completion of the game, the winnings would be transferred to the Winnings and Bonus Account of the relevant winner.
However, In the event of a server crash, breakdown, software defect, technical failure or any other failure attributable to the Company or otherwise, including any natural disaster or other act of god, which results in disruption to a Game, such Game shall be cancelled and the chips in the table would be refunded. The Company would under such limited circumstances, have the sole discretion to credit an equivalent amount of chips to the relevant participating Users in their respective virtual accounts from where such amounts have been withdrawn, and no Service Charge will be levied upon such Game. You accept that the Company is not liable to you in such cases in any manner, except to the extent hereby stated.
10.1 All rights, tangible and intangible, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, with regard to the Services, the Platform and the Software, and any content or information displayed or contained therein, belong exclusively to the Company, unless expressly provided otherwise. The Company is merely permitting the User to play Games online and not use the same for any other commercial gain, and no right of any nature whatsoever is being passed on the user by virtue of permitting him / her to play the Game. Using the Services, the Platform and the Software does not, expressly or impliedly, give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Services, Platform or Software or the content or information you access. Use of the Ry Easy Shop Private Limited and any of the other names or marks associated with the Platform, the Services or the Software is strictly forbidden, unless it is used with the express written permission of the Company. The Platform, the Services and the Software, including its code, documentation, appearance, structure, and organization is an exclusive product of the Company, which retains all rights, tangible and intangible, to the Ry Easy Shop Private Limited, the games therein, software, codes, copies, modifications, or merged parts.
10.2 While the Company retains all rights, including copyright, over any content which may be generated by Users, including but not limited to the contents of chat messages or message boards/forums ("User-generated Content"), you acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for such User-generated Content. You understand that you will be accessing such User-generated Content at your own risk, and will not hold the Company responsible for an obscene, defamatory, illegal or otherwise offensive User-generated Content which may be displayed or accessible.
10.3 Our Services, Platform or Software may display content which does not belong to the Company. The Company is not responsible for such content, and this content is the sole responsibility of the person or entity that makes it available.
11.1 You acknowledge and agree that in the event you commit a breach (as may be determined by the Company in its sole discretion) of any of the terms of the Agreement, or the Company in its sole discretion determines that your continued access to the Services is prejudicial, other users or public interest, the Company may take any one or more of the following steps:
• Suspend or delete your Account(s),
• Bar you from using or accessing the Services in the future,
• Forfeit any Cash Balance(s) associated with your Account(s),
• Impose restrictions upon your ability to play certain types of Games,
• Report any suspicious or potentially illegal activity to legal or governmental authorities, and to entities including banks, payment gateways, processors, or other financial institutions or intermediaries.
11.2 Any such actions as enumerated above which may be taken by the Company would be without prejudice to any other legal or equitable rights/remedies available to the Company.
12.1 The Company shall not be liable for any claim, loss, injury, or damages (direct, indirect, incidental or any other kind whatsoever) arising from or in connection with your use of the Services, the Platform or the Software.
12.2 Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the Agreement, you agree that our maximum aggregate liability for all your claims against us, in all circumstances other than for valid Redemption of any Cash Balance in your Accounts and technical issues explained under Clause-11 above, shall be limited up to Rs. 2,000/- only or the amount you bet.
12.3 You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company against any claims, actions, suits, damages, penalties, or awards brought against us by any entity or individual in connection with or in respect of your use of the Services, the Platform or the Software.
12.4 If you have an issue within a particular game (which shall bear a specific game ID), you are entitled to report such issue to the Company within 90 days from the date you played such game (in which you faced the issue). The Company will not entertain, act upon or follow up on complaints specifically relating to issues reported by you beyond 90 days from the date on which you played the concerned game.
13.1 The Company expressly disclaims all responsibility and liability for any harm resulting from:
• your participation in, or cancellation of, any Game,
• any activity or transactions with third parties whom you may have connected to through the Services, the Platform or the Software, and
• any User-generated Content, including any violation of intellectual property rights with respect to such User-generated Content.
14.1 The Company makes no warranty or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the content contained on the Platform, the Services or the Software. The Platform, the Services and the Software, and all content, materials, information, services, and products contained therein, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided ‘as is’ and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
14.2 The Company disclaims all warranties, express and implied with regard to the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus etc. of the Platform, the Services or the Software. The Company does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the Platform, the Services or the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or the company or the server that hosts the platform, the Services or the Software available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
14.3 The Company also reserves the right to limit your use of the Services or participation in any Game, or terminate your Account, in case it determines that you have intentionally caused any malfunction or disruption of the Services. [The Company is not liable for any potential winnings from any unfinished Real Chip Games.] -??
Certain additional charges may be levied upon you by the Company, or by payment gateways, banks or other intermediaries, at the time of purchase of chips and Cash Withdrawals. You agree to pay any such additional charges, which may vary between various banks, payment processors or other intermediaries.
16.1 Commercial use of the Services, Platform or Software is strictly forbidden. The User is only allowed to use the Software for his/her personal entertainment. Under no circumstances shall a User be permitted to use his/her Accounts for any purpose other than for playing the Games.
16.2 The User may not attempt to modify, decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble the Software in any way. The use of external player assistance programs ("EPA Programs") or artificial intelligence, including, without limitation, ‘robots’ is strictly forbidden in connection with the Services, the Platform, the Software and the Games. All actions taken in relation to the Games by a User must be executed personally by the User through the user interface accessible by use of the Platform and/or the Software. You agree that Head Digital Works Private Limited may take steps to detect and prevent the use of EPA Programs, robots/ bots, or any form of artificial intelligence. Such action may include, but is not limited to, the examination of software programs running concurrently with the company’s Software on the User's computer.
16.3 Your continued use of the Services will be deemed to constitute your acceptance for receiving important information be it account information, promotional or any sort of notifications either by sms, e-mail or any other modes as it may deem fit.
In order to ensure fair play for all users of the Services, the company has taken steps that will prevent you from colluding with other players in order to win/lose or otherwise determine the outcome of a Game. By accepting the Agreement you agree that you will not play the any Game in partnership with or by communicating with other players to give undue benefit to you or other players. In case a player is found to be involved in such activities the Company has the right to withhold the Cash Balance in your Accounts and to cancel and close the Accounts without any communication to you. The Company retains the sole right to determine what constitutes collusive or fraudulent activity in relation to the Services, and its decision in such matters shall be final. In the event the Company finds collusion, fraud or any other unfair practices, it has the right to cancel any such Games and refund the points/amounts involved in any such Games.
The Company adheres to responsible gaming practices to ensure safety of customers within the system and play responsibly. The Company is committed to integrity, fairness and reliability and we always do best to prevent gaming-related problems. Limiting purchases made by its customers is one of the Responsible Gaming feature of the Company.
The Purchase Limits (PL) are set by the customers on their own. Each Customer at Ry Easy Shop Private Limited has a Daily / Monthly / Cumulative Limits to Add Cash. Customers have the flexibility to increase/decrease their purchase limits in order to control their level of involvement with the game by adhering to KYC process in place i.e. providing additional KYC documents to increase their purchase limits
The Company may at its sole discretion process refunds to you under the following circumstances:
• Erroneous/Accidental transactions – transaction amount unutilized: In case of an accidental/ erroneous cash credit or other similar event, you may request for a refund of such Cash Credit transaction ("Refund") within 2 weeks of initiating such transaction. The Company, after determining in its sole discretion whether such Refund request is genuine, and that you have the requisite corresponding Cash Balance in your Accounts, will process the Refund request within 2 weeks. Any Refund will be carried out only to the instrument which was used to carry out the corresponding Cash Credit transaction, and no requests for an alternate mode of Refund will be entertained under any circumstances.
• Fraudulent transactions – transaction amount unutilized: In case of a fraudulent cash credit that was not authorized by yourself and has been credited to another user’s account who has not yet utilized the funds of such a transaction, the Company shall process the Refund request within 2 weeks after determining whether such Refund request is genuine and ascertaining that another user has the requisite corresponding Cash Balance pertaining to the fraudulent transaction.
• Fraudulent transactions – transaction amount utilized: In case of a fraudulent cash credit that was not authorized by yourself and has been credited to either your account or another user’s account and the funds of such a transaction are utilized, the Company shall extend its complete cooperation to the banks and other investigating authorities and provide all requisite details of the user who has utilized the proceeds of the fraudulent transaction. The Company shall not process any refunds in this scenario and your sole recourse shall lie with the issuing authority of the credit instrument.
Procedure for asking for the refund-
1. Request for the refund- a refund process will only be executed for genuine cases of accidental or erroneous cash credit.
2. Verification of the claim- The Company will individually investigate and verify such a request
3. Refund, subject to fulfilment of terms and conditions- refund for the same will be made within two weeks. All such refund will be remitted to the financial instrument used by you while making the transaction/s.
1)You are free to discontinue your use of the Website at any time by intimating the company of your intention to do so by an email sent to the Company at http://ryeasyshop.com/ . If at that time, there is a positive balance in your cash account, the Company will pay you the balance by a cheque or through any other means as may be determined by the company in a timely manner. Further, the company reserves the right to collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before you cancel your account or a particular subscription.
2) We may discontinue your registration with the Website, suspend or terminate your access to the Services at the sole discretion of the company at any time without giving you prior notice, in the event that company have reasonable grounds to believe that you are in breach of any of the Terms specified herein.
3) You agree that, subject to applicable law, you may be liable for the forfeiture of any money lying in your account with the company in the event of any breach of these Terms. Without prejudice to the aforementioned facts, the company may also initiate appropriate proceedings against you in accordance with applicable laws.
4) The company reserves the right to bar you from using the Website if the company has reasonable grounds to believe that you have provided access to your account to someone other than yourself or that you have created an account for the purpose of allowing someone other than yourself to play on the Website using the account created.
5) The company reserves the right to bar you from using the Website, if the company has reasonable grounds to believe that you may have intentionally impersonated another individual by providing details which are not your own while registering on the Website. The Company further reserves the right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against you for such impersonation and misuse of another individual's personal or financial information on our Website by you.
6) The company reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate your account or access to money in it for a number of reasons which the company may deem fit, including but not limited to the following:
• Where, the company has reasons to believe that the security of your account has been breached; or
• your account is being used for any unlawful activity or fraudulent purpose (including money laundering); or
• if company has reason to believe you are involved in collusion or cheating of any kind; or
• you are under 18 years of age; or
• you are in a restricted territory jurisdiction that renders the provision of our services to you or your use of them illegal.
7) If you provide information which is not truthful to the best of your knowledge, information and belief, incorrect information or conceal relevant information regarding your address/residence, thus violating the Terms.
8) Fraudulent activity shall include::
• using credit card(s), debit cards, net-banking usernames, passwords, authorization codes, prepaid cash cards, mobile phones not belonging to you or without permission of the owner of the above mentioned instruments to make payments,
• impersonating another person; or
• accessing another user's account without authorization.
9) In case of termination of your account due to your breach of these Terms, the company may retain the balance in your account if entitled to do so till the end of due legal process for mitigation of the fraud. This will be without prejudice to other statutory proceedings, the company may initiate in accordance with the appropriate law currently in force in India.
The Company may, from time to time, credit bonus amounts ("Bonus Amounts") to your Bonus Account in connection with promotional offers or other schemes. Notwithstanding anything contained elsewhere in the Agreement, Bonus Amount Issued or Cash Withdrawals or Refunds in respect of such Bonus Amounts shall be processed/ fulfilled solely at the discretion of the Company, and the User has no automatic right to a Cash Withdrawal or Refund in respect of such Bonus Amounts.
To grab prizes, all you need to do is answer 5 simple questions and play at firstname.lastname@example.org If your answers are correct, then you can win . To increase your chances of grabbing a bigger share of the prize pool, we recommend that you play more games during match hours.
So, choose your answers wisely. And that’s not all! If a player participates all seven days in a calendar week, then 3 Lucky Players will win So, do play every day and win prizes daily.
NOTE – By participating in this event, you explicitly agree to abide by the Event Terms and Conditions.
1. To qualify for this promotion, you must play 25 cash rummy games.
2. You need to predict at least 2 correct answers to qualify for the Prize.
3. Only one entry per player per match is allowed. In case there are 2 matches on any day, then, you can submit only one entry per match.
4. In case a match is cancelled, the entries for that match will become void.
5. No changes to entries or multiple entries will be allowed. If you try to make multiple entries for a match, then you will not be eligible for prize.
6. All the standard Bonus terms and conditions at http://ryeasyshop.com/ will be applicable.
7.http://ryeasyshop.com/ Management reserves the right to edit or cancel the promotion at any time without giving any prior notice
8. In case of prize being a merchandise, http://ryeasyshop.com/ will procure the same from any leading e-commerce site. The merchandise will be delivered to the player within 10 – 15 business days from the date of the player being declared winner for the same. http://ryeasyshop.com/ may contact the player to verify his/her registered address where the merchandise will be delivered. http://ryeasyshop.com/ liability ends after it places the order and makes the payment. The player needs to contact the e-commerce site directly in case of any dispute.
9. In case the said merchandise is not available even after reasonable efforts, http://ryeasyshop.com/ reserves the right to replace it with something else of similar value.
10. The decision of http://ryeasyshop.com/ management is final in case of any dispute/s.
11. Legal disputes, if any, will be subject to gurugram jurisdiction only.
The Platform may provide links to third-party web sites. Third parties and third party web sites may have different privacy policies, terms and conditions and business practices than we do. Your dealings or communications with any party other than the Company are solely between you and that third party. Reference on the Site to any product, process, publication or service of any third party by trade name, domain name, trademark, trade identity, service mark, logo, and manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by the Company.
This Agreement shall in all respects be governed and interpreted by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of India.
All disputes, complaints, differences etc. shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Gurugram, Haryana, India. The disputes shall be resolved through amicable way of settlement of disputes such as mediation.
If the dispute is not settled through mediation, then the same shall be referred to sole Arbitrator. The seat of Arbitration shall be at Gurugram, Haryana, India.
The decision of the sole Arbitrator shall be final and binding on all the parties.
In case of any questions or complaints, feel free to contact us any time at email@example.com. In case of any change in your personal information, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org If you forget your password, or suspect that your password or your Accounts has been compromised, please contact email@example.com
You undertake to have read and abide by the above terms and conditions.
You may cease using the Services and terminate your Accounts at any time, by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and informing us of your intention. Subject to such restrictions as may be applicable to Cash Withdrawals in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Company will refund the remaining amount of your Cash Balance to you at this time.
*This is e-contract, hence no physical signature required.